Monday, September 21, 2015

Allí Donde Hay Amor

August 31, 2015

Hola familia y amigos! 

This past week in Cicero was quite exciting! Hermana Anderson and I kept pretty busy with our investigator Briana, finally finishing heart attacking all the members in our area, reorganizing things, a bbq at a nursing home where one of our members lives, and more!

Saturday was just full of anticipation waiting to see what would happen this transfer. We ended up getting a call and I'm finally leaving the land of Cicero and on to bigger and better things. I'm way excited but I'm not going to lie, that call definitely tore my heart out a little. I love this area I love this ward and I most certainly love my companion! Sunday we basically just went around visiting members so I could say bye and take pictures and of course Hermana Anderson and I sang to each of them as well! 

Today has been pretty busy too saying bye to more people, packing, and cleaning the apartment. Well I've heard nothing but great things about my new area! ***drumroll*** I will be serving on the north side in Gurnee, Illinois! I cannot remember my new companions name at the moment but I met her at sisters conference and she's awesome! I'm pretty sure she just started her mission a couple transfers ago and her family is from Mexico so Spanish is her first language. I'm really excited to serve with her and for all the things that are in store in my new area. 

This gospel is true! I know it with all my heart. I love being a missionary and I love this work. I know that it is not mine but the Lord's work and He is in the very details. I love you all so much and hope everyone has a great week! Sorry this email is pretty short I'll try to send a more detailed one next week. 

Keep smiling, 

Hermana Knowles

102
Allí donde hay amor
Las primeras dos estrofas se cantan separadas y después juntas con el tercer final.
1.(Niñas) Veo ̮a mi madre ̮hincarse cada día en mi ̮hogar;
escucho sus palabras cuando se ̮inclina a ̮orar.
Sus ruegos al Padre calman mi temor
y yo doy gracias pues allí hay amor.
2.(Niños) A toda hora ̮hay en mi ̮hogar
de Dios bendiciones sin cesar;
papá y mamá me guían al bien,
me ̮enseñan siempre ̮a obedecer,
y ̮es tan claro cuanto ̮aprendo yo
pues lo ̮hacen con amor.
3.(Tercer final) A menudo siento ̮al Salvador,
allí donde ̮hay amor.







No comments:

Post a Comment