Thursday, June 11, 2015

Las Familias Pueden Ser Eternas

Hola familia y amigos!

What the June? Anyway, this week wasn't terribly eventful but it was good! We finally had our plan of salvation activity at the church on Saturday. It was SO AWESOME we had over 100 people show up! Each room was decorated beautifully representing each part of the plan of happiness and all the members were so great teaching in their individual rooms. We had a few different groups go through the stations and everyone ended in the chapel (celestial kingdom). As people entered the chapel I was playing piano and the reverence was beautiful. We waited until all the groups entered the chapel (which was FILLED) and all the missionaries got up and talked about the celestial kingdom. We even got some referrals from that activity! That night we also celebrated someone from the ward about to leave on her mission. So all the missionaries sang for her and I arranged some music for us. We sang a song called In the Hollow of His Hands and I mixed it with I Love to See the Temple. It was great!

We have a really sweet less active member that we've been working with. She finally came to church on Sunday and we was at the activity on Saturday AND she brought a friend! Blessings all over the place. 

There's a recent convert family we have breakfast with every Saturday morning and guess who joined us this last Saturday? Sweet President and Sister Woodbury! It was great but I felt pretty bad because the ONE day they come with us we get fed cow stomach...FOR BREAKFAST. I guess that's a usual thing in Mexico so I'll stop freaking out. 

We have a new ward mission leader, Hermano Pule! He and his sweet wife are so awesome! Our district has lunch at their house after church every Sunday now. 

Well for the rest of this week I will be in a trio! So Hermana Warnock and Mansfield were/are our sweet Hermana Training Leaders but since Hermana Mansfield's mission was extended she went home a little before the transfer ended so now we get to hang out with Hermana Warnock! We're so pumped to have her she's an amazing missionary! I look forward to all the miracles we will see together! El poder de tres! 

Sorry this email isn't super long but those were the definite highlights of the week! I love being a full time missionary. I love it I love it. It's just so beautiful to see the Lord's hand in everything and know that we are such precious instruments doing HIS work. I know this gospel is true. I feel like particularly this week my testimony of the plan of salvation was strengthened. I know Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and it is SO PERFECT. I love my Savior Jesus Christ and I know He is central to this Plan of Happiness. I know that families can be together forever. I am so incredibly grateful for that knowledge. I love this gospel with all my heart and I love each of you! I hope everyone has a great week! Paz y bendiciones. 

Keep smiling, 

Hermana Knowles :) 

Las familias pueden ser eternas
1.Una familia Dios me dio;
la amo de verdad,
y yo con ella quiero ̮estar
por la eternidad.
Eternas pueden ser las familias
por el divino plan.
Yo quiero heredar
el celestial hogar
con la mía por la ̮eternidad,
por toda la eternidad.
2.Quiero ̮esforzarme desde hoy
por ser digno ante Dios
para hacer convenios en
el templo del Señor.
Eternas pueden ser las familias
por el divino plan.
Yo quiero heredar
el celestial hogar
con la mía por la ̮eternidad,
por toda la eternidad.





No comments:

Post a Comment