Thursday, August 21, 2014

CHICAGO!

I made it to Chicago and I absolutely LOVE it so far. My companion is
Hermana Michael and she's awesome! I bore my testimony and gave a Spanish 
Book of Mormon to the guy that Sat next to me on the plane and he was so 
thankful it was all in Spanish too! I don't have too much time but I have 
sooo much to talk about my first day in the field. Like how we basically
got off the plane and went to the train station to hand out pass along 
cards and Books of Mormon. I did so well and met some cool people. I got 
the package from mom and Delaney and I love it haha thank you guys so 
much! It seriously made my day. And the package from the laurels I love 
it so much thank you guys! 
 
I'll write again on Monday :) I love you guys and miss you! 
 
Keep smiling!
 
Love, Hermana Knowles  

No comments:

Post a Comment